Front-end Engineer / Kyoto Office
- Develop web applications in the Fintech domain
- Develop CMS tool for developers and business partners
You will develop web applications in collaboration with PM, designers, and server-side engineers while providing perspectives and recommendations as a web development specialist to enhance user experiences.
You will also work on improving performance and UX of our services launched globally by giving due consideration into each market's unique situation, such as mobile network connectivity.
- SPA (Single-page Application) development experience with well-known framework like React / Vue
- Professional knowledge of JS frameworks and HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of accessibility, usability, and security
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with other team members
- Conversational level Japanese
- Experience in improving and designing UX based on quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Experience in contributing to open-source software (OSS)
- Experience in presenting or working as an active member at developer communities or conferences
- Experience in working with business teams on a development project
- Intellectually curious and eager to take on new challenges, such as exploring and learning new technologies
- Interested in working on consumer service development by leveraging your own development experience
- Able to take both technology-oriented and user-oriented approaches.
- Interested in development work that directly impacts people's life styles and delivers new values
- LINE KYOTO
- Discretionary working time
- 待遇 / 福利厚生
- 【Working days】
Monday to Friday
【Rest Days, Holidays and Leaves】
•Year end and New Year holiday
•Bereavement leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave
•Refreshment leave (An employee is entitled to 10 days additional paid leave after having been employed under a continuous contract for every 5 years.
Transportation allowance, Medical & Social Insurance, LINE Pay Benefit plan
【Japanese language training available】
Successful applicants may be asked to attend a Japanese training course for at least 3 months ~ 1 year after arriving in Kyoto. This training is paid for by the employer.
Fixed annual salary + Incentive (twice/year)
Other details will be informed at the interview.