Development Engineer【Kyoto Office】
- Successful candidates will be assigned as a server-side or app developer based on their previous work experience, as well as their career wishes. Regardless of their actual position, developers are able and encouraged to take part in all of the production process, from planning to implementation.
【Specific duties will include】
• Development of smartphone applications for the company and clients
• Server development for the company's smartphone applications
• Researching of new technology, followed by test development and information sharing
• Implementation of strategies for service quality maintenance and performance improvement
【No Language Skills Required】
This position requires no Japanese language skills; There are many English speakers working with the company. Successful applicants without Japanese language skills may be asked to attend a Japanese training course for half of every working day for at least 3 months ~ 1 year after arriving in Kyoto. This training is paid for by the employer, and is an excellent chance to pick up new language skills.
- 【Required Skills】
• At least 1 year related experience.
• English language skills (business level or above),
• Non-Japanese speaking applicants must be willing to learn the Japanese language after arriving Japan
• Professional knowledge of at least one programming language
• Understanding of computer science
• Fundamental knowledge of memory, processes, threads, and their relation to programming
• A fundamental understanding of network technology (e.g. TCP/UDP, HTTP, etc.), databases, and SQL
• Experience in developing native apps using Java/Kotlin, Swift/Objective-C
• Experience in Web application development using languages such as Java, PHP, Perl, Ruby, Python, etc.
• A history of active participation in the Open Source community
• Experience with development/operation of systems with large quantities of data and traffic
- Kyoto City
- Discretionary working time
- 待遇 / 福利厚生
- 【Working days】
Monday to Friday
【Rest Days, Holidays and Leaves】
• Public holiday
• Year end and New Year holiday
• Bereavement leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave
• Annual leave
• Refreshment leave (An employee is entitled to 10 days additional paid leave after having been employed under a continuous contract for every 5 years.
Transportation allowance, Medical & Social Insurance, LINE Pay Benefit plan
Fixed annual salary + Incentive (twice/year)