Full Stack Engineer / Observability Infrastructure
- ■Team Introduction
LINE provides a messaging service to hundreds of millions of the users in the world-wide, which means that we have large-scale systems with high availability requirement. Observability Infrastructure team at LINE is the team behind the monitoring infrastructure which helps LINE engineers to maintain the availability of those systems. You will be part of the team that builds metrics, log and trace data pipeline which serves hundreds of millions of data points and events per minute, as well as visualization system which helps other engineers to easily troubleshoot their application.
■What you'll do
- Write full scratch web application which visualizes metrics, log and distributed trace data
- Define best practice for building frontend intensive web application
- Collaborate with other engineers over LINE to design new feature of our observability stack
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality, including Open-Source projects
- ■Minimum Qualification
- Experience in designing web applications from front-end to database design
- Able to write clean and concise code
- Proficiency in modern, typed programming language (Java or Golang is preferred)
- Basic knowledge in computer science (e.g. algorithm, data structure, asynchronous I/O, database, network)
- Growth mindset and a desire to learn, teach, and improve skills
- Professional experience with React.js or Vue.js is preferred.
- Love to design feature from scratch that people would love to use
- Love to think about how to visualize complex data which make users easier to find what they want
- Experience in building full-stack web applications with complex visualization and graphing
- Location: Tokyo, JAPAN
Shinjuku Office /JR SHINJUKU MIRAINA TOWER 23rd FL.,4-1-6 Shinjuku,Shinjuku-ku,Tokyo,160-0022
- Please check our working hours and benefit as below.
- 待遇 / 福利厚生
- ■Working hours
One of the followings will be applied: Discretionary labor system for professional work (Employee is deemed to have worked for 9.5 hours a day, regardless of the actual number of hours worked), Flex-time system (core time: 11:00 am–4:00 pm) or 10:00 am–6:30 pm（actual working hours 7 hr 30 min) *To be determined after the interview process
: Weekends (Saturdays and Sundays), national holidays, paid leave, New Year’s holiday, congratulatory and condolence leave, "Refreshment" leave (every 5 years, employees who have been employed under a continuous contract are entitled to 10 days of paid leave)
: Annual salary system (To be determined based on skills, experiences and abilities after discussions)
・Annual compensation will be divided into 12 months and paid on a monthly basis.
・Separate incentives available (*1)
・Compensation revision: twice a year
・Allowances: commuting allowance, LINE Pay Card Benefit Plan (*2)
(*1) In addition to your annual compensation, you may receive incentives (twice a year) depending on the company's and individual performance and evaluation on your performance.
(Incentives are not guaranteed to be provided. An incentive payment will only be paid if you remain employed as of the payment date. (*2) This is an allowance separate from the salary meant for employees to use for their health, personal development, support for raising the next generation, and more.
: Employment insurance, workers accident compensation insurance, health insurance, employees pension insurance
: Periodic health checkup;
Company events and others
Details to be shared during interviews.