• BITBOX app optimized for mobile environment to improve user experience
• Mobile app available for Android, with iOS coming soon
• Special LINK event for people who join or place an order using the mobile app runs until Dec. 5
TOKYO – November 6, 2018 – LINE Corporation today launched a mobile app for its digital asset exchange BITBOX, available for Android devices. An iOS version will also launch soon.
The release of the mobile app is part of BITBOX’s commitment to improving the trading experience on mobile. The app is optimized for the mobile environment, facilitating easy and convenient transactions and trades, allowing users to trade digital assets anywhere and anytime.
For the release of the app, BITBOX will carry out a launch event until Dec. 5, giving 10 LINK to all users who join BITBOX through the mobile application. Furthermore, 2 LINK will be given to all users who place order to trade digital tokens using the BITBOX app. Details and conditions about this event can be found on the BITBOX website (www.bitbox.me/notice).
In addition, BITBOX is open for applications by digital tokens interested in being listed on the exchange. Beginning this month, BITBOX will review and select a range of digital tokens as it looks to expand the exchange and enhance user choices.
■ Download the BITBOX App
For Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ltp.sg.bitbox
■ BITBOX Overview
• Service type: Cryptocurrency-to-cryptocurrency exchange (no fiat currency trading available)
• Opened: July 16, 2018
• Available regions: Global (except Japan and the United States)
• Available languages: 15 (including English, Korean, and Chinese)
• Coins traded: Around 30 (including BTC, ETH, BCH, and LTC)
• Official channels:
- Official website: bitbox.me
- LINE Official Account: @bitbox
- Telegram: @bitbox_official, @bitboxkorean, @bitboxchinese
- Twitter: @bitbox_official
- Facebook Page: fb.com/bitbox.official/
About LINE Corporation
Based in Japan, LINE Corporation (NYSE:LN/TSE:3938) is dedicated to the mission of “Closing the Distance,” bringing together information, services and people. The LINE messaging app launched in June 2011 and since then has grown into a diverse, global ecosystem that includes AI technology, fintech and more.
Based in Singapore, BITBOX (bitbox.me) is a digital asset exchange operated by LINE Tech Plus, under both LVC Corporation and LINE Corporation. Launched on July 16, 2018, BITBOX lists around 30 coins and supports 15 languages. BITBOX focuses on providing a user-centered experience through first-rate customer support, along with the highest levels of security and transparency.
LINE Global PR: firstname.lastname@example.org